By focusing on training as the vehicle to achieve this we have noted positive changes in the Safety culture within the organisation. We have seen significant improvements in Incident and Accident results, number of lost time injuries.
- We have a well documented Health and Safety Manual that is reviewed annually.
- We have an established Safety Committee that meet quarterly.
- We complete Hazard ID processes on a daily and ongoing basis as our environment and jobs change regularly.
- We provide all the PPE that our staff need.
- We encourage and promote ongoing training and refresher training.
- We self-audit with a new focus based on the 8 Critical Elements of Health and Safety Management.
- We have maintained Tertiary Accreditation through the ACC WSMP Programme - since 2008. Currently valid to October 2016.
- We have a passionate commitment to Safety and Safety Training via Safetrades Northtec.